New to Board. . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nuts4diving:
but not to diving. I happened upon this board while searching for info about diving after Lasik, and was impressed at the activity!

Nuts

Aloha Nuts! And welcome to scubaboard. There is a wealth of information here...

I had Lasik eye surgery about a year and a half ago. I was out of the water for four weeks, after that my Dr. said it was safe to take my new eyes under water.

Absolutely awesome. What a concept to be able to open your eyes underwater and not have to worry about those contacts sliding out!

Lasik was definitely well worth the cost, one of the best decisions I ever made :14:

See ya in the board....

Hi Nuts, Welcome to the scubaboard! Ahh a little one. Enjoy everyday they grow up way to fast. Get married to the wrong pple :D and move in and out until they are ? :D I don't have that answer yet! Sorry!:D

nuts4diving:
but not to diving. I happened upon this board while searching for info about diving after Lasik, and was impressed at the activity!

I've been diving for 11 years, certified as a DM but haven't worked as one since before my daughter was born 2 years ago. I used to dive about once a month, but haven't been much lately. I'm hoping to dive more frequently, though--I really miss it!! (Suggestions on incorporating frequent scuba diving with raising a toddler are greatly appreciated!)

I look forward to participating on here!

Nuts
Welcome nuts from Charleston, South Carolina. Get a nanny, cheaper than a wife.lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom