Halloween Get Together - Canceled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you have a firm cost, dive site(s), boat and time yet?

MilitantMedic:

Am I on the list? I want to wear my catwoman costume underwater and take pictures of all us freaks. Hi Pearl! Hess Estates rocks!

MilitantMedic:

The cost> 50.-
Day > 10-30-2005
Time> 5PM
Boat> Enzo
Dive Sites> Sea Tiger and the pipe (Can change depending on conditions :wink:)

Yes Catherine, you are on the list. :D and anyone else that isn't sure if they are on the list or not please check it in the first post.

for those of you that wish to join in the pumpkin fun:

Every one brings their own pumpkin and do you think it would be smart to bring the pumkins hallowed out? To make things quicker?

Time for a new list:
What are we bringing to eat and drink?

I turned down the Big Isle job so I will for sure be there. Not gonna take a 2700 month pay cut....
Im thinking that snacks would be the ticket, not a full on meal. Too much hassle on a boat. Everyone can just eat dinner first.

AW shucks...too bad...could any of us give you a lift?

justleesa:
for those of you that wish to join in the pumpkin fun:

Every one brings their own pumpkin and do you think it would be smart to bring the pumkins hallowed out? To make things quicker?

Yes! Lets bring them cleaned out already. Quicker and less mess on a boat in the dark :) Is everyone participating in the pumpkin carving?

justleesa:
Time for a new list:
What are we bringing to eat and drink?

I'll bring cheese & crackers (I know not very halloween, but I figure we'll need something to cut all the sugar from the halloween candy and rice krispy treats :05: )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom