Blue Hole Trip from Denver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roakey:
Make it mid to late November and I can go; some weekend after 11/13 (NASCAR is in Phoenix).

Roak
Nevermind; looks like I'll be taking care of my dog recovering from surgery late Oct through early Dec, so any trip like this is on hold...

Roak

I kept hoping I could get off Friday, oh well. You guys have fun.

Dan

Well I'll be there tomorrow the 1st, so hopefully will see some of you there! :D

Divedoggie:
Posting this on Tues, Oct. 4th.
Did this trip happen? If not lets try for it again, soon!

I'm replacing my back deck, and unfortunatley my buddy was not available until the weekend of Oct 1st to help with the two man auger, and setting the main beam. Now the deck is well under way, and I still want to plan a trip to the hole in the next couple months.

I'm busy the first week of November, and next weekend (Oct 8th), but am certainly interested in making some plans, and getting this trip on the books. Still looking for others who are interested from the Denver or Co Springs area to share gas and hotel. I'm fairly certain I can get Dan on board, so still looking for two others who are interested, and if more than a couple people want to go, we can certainly work things out. So far it has been difficult to get this type of trip planned which is understandable with people's busy schedules, and the fact that while the hole is a fun dive, it's not exactly Bonaire. :D

I have to take my wife to Albuquerque on November 13th. So I plan on going to the Blue Hole on the 12th. If anybody else can be there then, I could use a buddy.

Thanks,

Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom