Halloween Get Together - Canceled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard:
Are we carving pumpkins above or below the water? I wonder what a pumpkin would look like after taking to to 100 plus??????? Pie :)

NOOOO!!! No sharp objects please...bad bad bad.....:11:

pearl4diving:
This is a dive party right? I think carving at depth would be fun...although maybe we should gut them before we hop in the water with them. Might get kind of messy if not... then we are just carving our pumpkin "faces" underwater.

Yeah, I was thinking something like that too....I saw they have the carving sets at the 99¢ store
56.gif

I was thinking just the standard 2 dive charter, meet at 5pm and back to the harbor by 9pm. If some folks want to hang out after, there are picnic tables and Ala Moana Beach right by the harbor, this way those that have early mornings could be on their way before the clock strikes :wink:

Yeah, that might be the better option...

justleesa:
:D...I thought I read your name some where...sorry...I'll add you back in :D

You did see my name, only I didn't put it there. Someone else must have... cheeky monkey!

I'm in...had fun at the last get together...night dive sounds fun too

justleesa:
This old thread from last year popped up this morning with some tips for pumpkin carving

Wow! I can't believe how good those pumpkins look AND they were carved underwater in the dark! Pictures of the pumpkins for folks that didn't want to read through the whole thread: http://www.scubaland.com/localdiving/2004 Pumpkin Carving Contest Photos.htm

When we were discussing underwater pumpking carving contest in the dark, I was thinking we were going to come up with some cheesy looking pumpkins - those were really good!

I am all in for an ScubaBoard Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest ~ Hawaiian Style!
:pumpkin:

Back
Top Bottom