Halloween Get Together - Canceled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sunday works for matt and i (sara) as well.

pumpkin carving would be fun, are pumpkins expensive out here??

Not quiet sure what you mean oli, but if we are bunch of people - which it looks like it's gonna be, I wouldn't want to have more tanks on the boat than for a two tank charter. If you mean just hanging out, we would have to talk to the captain about it - We could always hang at the beach afterwards if there is interest.

I think I added everybody to the list. - Well it depends on the size I guess...there is a pumpkin farm, not sure about the prices there.

Who are we paying? The boat captain? Is it on the Kahala Kai (Capt. Carls catamaran)? Just wondering.

Melissa

by the way, i don't know for sure if segal is going. she hasn't committed to anything that i know of, unless jeff or matt knows something different....

justleesa:
Oi! I thought I read it...OK, I'll take her off and she can let me know.

I didn't even know I was signed up! But if the dive is Sunday the 30th, to a wreck, for $50 (correct me on any of this if I am wrong), count me in!

Definately up for some pumpkin carving!

Are we carving pumpkins above or below the water? I wonder what a pumpkin would look like after taking to to 100 plus??????? Pie :)

Well I think that would be more something for the shallow dive....never done it myself, but have read that it is done...maybe we should read up on it :wink:

justleesa:
Well I think that would be more something for the shallow dive....never done it myself, but have read that it is done...maybe we should read up on it :wink:

This is a dive party right? I think carving at depth would be fun...although maybe we should gut them before we hop in the water with them. Might get kind of messy if not... then we are just carving our pumpkin "faces" underwater.

I agree - sounds like a shallow dive activity...

oli:
I was just wondering if we get to hang out on the boat after the dives or go out for 2 dives and head back( Like normal boat dive)?

I was thinking just the standard 2 dive charter, meet at 5pm and back to the harbor by 9pm. If some folks want to hang out after, there are picnic tables and Ala Moana Beach right by the harbor, this way those that have early mornings could be on their way before the clock strikes :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom