Dive the Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Richard boat will take 20 i cut it off at 18 and a crew of 3-4

RLONGO:
DAN YOUR RIGHT I SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED THE NAME OF TEH BOAT BUT I HAVE RUN THIS TRIP FOR THE PAST 8 YRS THE FIRST 5 AS A DIVE SHOP OWNER THE LAST THREE LAST , JUST AS A DIVER THAT HAD FRIEND ,X CUTOMERS CALL ME PERSONALY SO I AM SORRY IF YOUU TRHINK IT IS A SCAM BUT THE BOAT IS THE GULF STREAM EAGLE OUT OF WEST PALM BEATCH FEEL FREE TO CALL LORI IN THERE OFFICE TO VARIFYE . OR BETTER YET CALL ME DIRECT IF YOU NEED MORE INFO . I CAN ALSO PROVIDE A LLLIST OF PAST CUSTOMERS THAT HAD A GREAT TIME AS REFFERANCES
THANKS
RICHARD LONGO 603-512-6397
Hey Rich,
It was said Gulf Stream was sold,Not true?She was gone for a while this year like bonaire?
Brad

NO They took the boat to Rohatan for a few months and did charters
moneysavr:
Hey Rich,
It was said Gulf Stream was sold,Not true?She was gone for a while this year like bonaire?
Brad

MIKE UNFORTINATLEY the trip got off to a bad start seems they blew an engine coming back the day before our departure .the crew worked around the clock to make repaires and charted a local boat to take us diving fri off florida not the bahamas . but ther diving 2 days in the bahamas was good water temp 70-75 .the crew was draggibg from workinbg on the engine around the clock so they where not at the top of there game as usual but all customers said they do again . i sent a letter to the capytain about some compansation no word yet .
Richard

Back
Top Bottom