Swimsuits - online source?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Louie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Blast! I missed all the end-of-summer sales.

Anybody know of good on-line places where you can order swimsuits (good with smaller sizes)?

I'm after something durable, bigger than a piece of dental floss and a bit nicer than those dowdy navy one-piece Speedos that we wore when we were children.

http://www.lifestylesdirect.com/ keeps sending me emails lately about sales.
They sell mostly tan thru suits which I like, they've been pretty durable and dry quicker than normal suits. They also sell quick drying suits which feel like a heavy lycra and they do dry quickly (they're actually hard to rinse sometimes as they don't want to absorb water.) I think in the sales they have more small sizes so you might luck out.

I buy my suits from Landsend. I like to wear tankinis for the coverage and the comfort while diving particularly. They have all sorts of different styles though, from bikinis to one-piece suits.

patagonia.com

I get the Water Girl swimsuits. Last for a long time, mix and match, stay put(!).

Damselfish:
http://www.lifestylesdirect.com/ keeps sending me emails lately about sales.
They sell mostly tan thru suits which I like, they've been pretty durable and dry quicker than normal suits. They also sell quick drying suits which feel like a heavy lycra and they do dry quickly (they're actually hard to rinse sometimes as they don't want to absorb water.) I think in the sales they have more small sizes so you might luck out.

I buy the Lifestyle suits on Ebay for a fraction of what they charge in the catalogs. They run a little smaller than the normal size you wear, but they have from 5/6 on up, plus they also have mix and match items to pick your bottom and the style of top you like.

Back
Top Bottom