Any J/W's here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Azza:
Actually Bob Dylan wrote that. Going purely by the amount of drugs that dude must have taken I doubt he was a JW

Not to hijack, but isn't it crazy all the songs that were written by BD yet made popular by other artists? I can't stand Dylan though...Incomprehensible.

1RUSTYRIG:
...Be right back...someone's knocking on my door

24.gif

1RUSTYRIG:
Not to hijack, but isn't it crazy all the songs that were written by BD yet made popular by other artists? I can't stand Dylan though...Incomprehensible.
Sorry, already did that.:D

Captain CaveMan:
im a J/W and i thought that was great. lol.

Im just looking for a J/W that dives

Would carrying a bookbag with Watchtowers underwater be DIR?

What if it was a black one?

:crafty:

k4sdi:
Would carrying a bookbag with Watchtowers underwater be DIR?

What if it was a black one?

:crafty:

yes it would be doing it right. K4SDI... you know what i mean

1RUSTYRIG:
He certainly was a rather talented song writer, although some of the lyrics seem a little wierd. I love Hendrix' version of "all along the watchtower". Pure class and beautiful flowing guitar playing.
Yeah I have to admit Dylan is an aquired taste. Dont go much on it now but I used to like him a little when I was a teenager. No one's a patch on Zeppelin tho...

Sorry for the highjack captain caveman. Nice name BTW. Sorry i'm not JW but I knew some a while back. I remember I used to keep non-caffienated drink for them in the house...

waterkitty:
Ha...and you beat me by one measly minute. :wink:
And one minute counts for a lot around here darlin...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom