Dear Jessica Alba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moogyboy:
At least Jacqueline Bissett had two things worthy of worship that Jessica Alba doesn't:

TALENT

CLASS

There are some people who don't need talent or class, they get by on their good looks alone. Take me for example!

Ya'll might want to go look at the cover of Scuba Diving mag.

goodknight411:
Ya'll might want to go look at the cover of Scuba Diving mag.

The cover??? Nay that would be page three. BTW, she has been diving since she was 13...interview on page 63.

d33ps1x:
Look out your window and wave for me... :wink:

That's creepy.
thats funny
you guys need to come up with something better. i can at least teach her cavern at the greatest cave in america. :D
Jessica you have a free class waiting. :07:

Just received my copy in the mail. I thought she looked older on "Dark Angel." Hmmm... maybe her mother dives and is available? Or her grandmother??

drbill:
Just received my copy in the mail. I thought she looked older on "Dark Angel." Hmmm... maybe her mother dives and is available? Or her grandmother??
Bill, she is legal...at least 21 or 22. I don't see a problem with that. Afterall, you are a dirty old man, right?

Laurel

scubalaurel:
Bill, she is legal...at least 21 or 22. I don't see a problem with that. Afterall, you are a dirty old man, right?

Laurel

Now Laurel, you don't have to reveal my secrets to the entire board. Actually, I think she is 24!

See you at the dive club meeting tomorrow night (and I'll extract my revenge then!).

drbill:
Now Laurel, you don't have to reveal my secrets to the entire board. Actually, I think she is 24!

See you at the dive club meeting tomorrow night (and I'll extract my revenge then!).

Secret? What secret? Even those that don't know you know you are what you are? :eyebrow:

Is she really 24? If so, she is too old for you anyway! :10:

I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night, too. I can't wait to see your pics of the Great Whites. See you at BJs!

Lightning Fish:
Is that a BP&W she's wearing?
It's a Hlacyon backplate and wing and if you notice the picture on pg. 62, they have her holding the inflator in an way that pulls the wing down and covers up the large Halcyon emblem on the Eclipse wing!
I agree with TJ about just going to pick apart the scenes. I'll wait until it's out on cable!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom