multiple users on one pc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dgallo

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
my wife's computer recently died and we're sharing one for now. She wants to log on and post under her user ID but we can't get to a "If you're not dgallo, click here" sort of log in screen to log me off and her on.
Any ideas?
thanks

dgallo:
my wife's computer recently died and we're sharing one for now. She wants to log on and post under her user ID but we can't get to a "If you're not dgallo, click here" sort of log in screen to log me off and her on.
Any ideas?
thanks
Don't know if this is the best way, but you can always hit Log Out, on the upper right side of the screen. The she can log back in..

Or, erase your cookies in explorer tools and don't click Remember Me when you log back onto ScubaBoard.

Rick Inman:
Don't know if this is the best way, but you can always hit Log Out, on the upper right side of the screen. The she can log back in..

Or, erase your cookies in explorer tools and don't click Remember Me when you log back onto ScubaBoard.

Log out didn't work, when we go back to scubaboard, it still recognizes me. I'll probably have to delete the cookies.
If anyone knows an easier way, please let me know.
Thanks

It sounds like you have sold old cookies!

Delete your cookies, close your browser and you're set. Once you come back and login again your system will be updated with our latest cookie and you should be able to log on and off normally using the logout button.

My wife and I share the family computer and I have different user accounts set up (Windows XP) that way when she is logged on my cookies don't effect her and vice versa. We can both be logged onto SB at the same time. :D

Snowbear,
I think that's a function of that template set and something we will fix in the near future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom