UWatec/Scubapro Air Z Nitrox transmitter question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oversea

Reaction score
I have the air Z Nitrox and was curious if it can support (2) wireless transmitters? What I mean is I have a dooubles and singles rig. Can I use One computer and two seperate transmitters with it (not used simultaneously)? I am not sure it will be able to see two different.

I believe this is possible. If you remember, when you first set the computer/transmitter up, you have to synchronise them. I would hazard a guess and say that it is possible to use different transmitters, but each time you swap over to a different transmitter, you need to resync the computer to the new transmitter. I'm not 100% sure, just speculating, but it makes sense to me.
Hope that helps,
Andy

Hi

oversea:
I have the air Z Nitrox and was curious if it can support (2) wireless transmitters? What I mean is I have a dooubles and singles rig. Can I use One computer and two seperate transmitters with it (not used simultaneously)? I am not sure it will be able to see two different.

I dove with an old Air X. Had to sync the transmitter when I started using it. I guess there won't be a problem as long as you keep one of your rigs out of range...
(on a boat that might be a problem... just drop 1 overboard :D )

cheers,

Maurice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom