Where's my boat, Captain??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving from the boat that dives with you is never a good thing!
CRNA huh? Not many of you around. Had a good golfing buddy awhile back that was a CRNA, the only one i've ever met besides you. Good bucks & great career!

Actually there are about 27,000 CRNAs who are members of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists. Visit our website at www.aana.com. There will be a link on the site that will direct you to the Michigan Association of Nurse Anesthetists.

What keeps our sport safe is the same thing that saves most film shoots: rank & file workers who improvise & respond to the unexpected.

I was reading this story, and all of a sudden I realized "Oh My Gosh! I know these people!" We go to Underwater Sports a lot, so I'm glad to hear that everything worked out ok!:)

Kayla:)

My assistant dive instructor who was with us that day told us a story that happend to him. Not sure if its true or not, but kinda follows along the posts.

Well, he had to ask where his boat was when he surfaced, because when he looked around his boat was gone.

So he swam to the next dive boat about 200 yards away and they got on the radio and turns out, the boat forgot him! =)

Just thinking about that makes me laugh..

Anyway, I don't know if its true or not, but he says it was.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom