New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k2x5

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I'm sure that it seems kind of silly, but as I'm so excited about it I'd just like to say that I just finished the PADI Open Water Diver course! (July 17th, 2005)

So, I guess my next step is to get some time logged underwater. Heading out with the local Dive shop owner on a few charters as soon as possible.

So, any groups diving someplace close to parry sound who wouldn't mind a newbie tagging along? I'm very good with my bouyancy.

Anybody/groups who don't mind me tagging along let me know!

Cheers

Hey welcome aboard - you'll never give it up

If you're ever down in the Niagara Region be sure to check us out....the Niagara River is a great place to dive

Congrats on your OW!

If you're ever near the 1000 islands PM me maybe we can set something up.

Congrats K2!

Finished my OW this month too! Can't wait to get back to check out the diving scene there. Have fun!

Congrats on the OW cert. Myself and Ontario Diver are avid divers and Matt (OD) is from that area so maybe we can make it up that way and hit the water with you. Right now we are in Toronto area. If your interested you can contact me at cobaltbabe@yahoo.com or at my rogers account mariepercy@rogers.com. Don't forget to identify yourself as being on this board so I know who you are. :wink: We love taking new divers out. Ontario is full of incredible dive sites and if you don't mind travelling a little you will see this for yourself. Again, congrats on the cert.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom