Cabo - Underwater Diversions vs. Manta dive operators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dougdrury

Registered
Reaction score
OK. We have narrowed the playing field down to Underwater Diversions and Manta. Both can do the package we want...I think. But I am just wanting any feedback on either dive operators. Good, bad or indifferent. We have never been to Cabo before, so we don't know what to expect. We are 4 DMCs and want to have a good time without being micromanaged like newbie divers, but want to be safe too, since we have no idea what the underwater environment will be like.

The package we are trying to put together is.

3 Days diving
1 day local diving - 7/25/2005
1 day excursion to Cabo Pulmo - 7/26/2005
1 day excursion to La Paz (Sea Lions) - 7/28/2005

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

We use Manta and really enjoy them. Kiki, Rodrigo and Master are topnotch and will tailor your dives to your needs, they have always accommodated us. I liked their boat, small and efficient, at least for the local dives. The other dive ops that I have seen didn't look all that great, but then most have been in business for awhile so they must be doing something right. Cabo is a hoot, hard not to have a great time.

Am currently in Cabo. Tried Underwater Diversions two days ago. Was ok, with reasonable DMs. They did divide the divers up by expected air usage - that was a plus. Will be trying out other shops this week...
FG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom