You Know You're A Scuba Addict When...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you automatically exhale as you go up in an elevator.

When you automatically clear your ears while going down in an elevator

When you don't even think of the sexual connotations of that last one - because you're a scuba diver!

divejulz:
When you find yourself equalizing after reading this

Shut up! I couldn't help myself. It was just a coincidence!

When I can't get away from the Scubaboard.........

***you find yourself giving equalizing lessons to people on airplanes

***none of your non-diving friends can say the words "water" "carribean" or "ship wreck" if you are in the room.

***You've attached your dive flag to your car to make it easier to find in large parking lots.

***when you get bored you flip through your dive log and reminisce about dives years ago.

DrSteve:
When you feel the need to make diving signals to anyone you see with a diving sticker on their car.

When you knock on someone's door that you have never seen or spoken to, because you saw a dive sticker on their car.

Dr Steve,
Now that I know who you are please stop ringing the doorbell after 10pm. :D

.. You wish full tanks could be dropped at your door like milkmen use to drop milk bottles.

jcm996:
Dr Steve,
Now that I know who you are please stop ringing the doorbell after 10pm. :D

.. You wish full tanks could be dropped at your door like milkmen use to drop milk bottles.

Would you like some cheese with that? :p

Wouldn't that be so nice! A delivery service for tanks.

DrSteve:
Would you like some cheese with that? :p

Wouldn't that be so nice! A delivery service for tanks.
OT, but there is a large Midwestern lake where the dive shop takes a boat around to pick up the empties from diver’s houseboats in the evening and brings them back full in the morning before breakfast. I think they need 10 tanks or more per boat or area for the service.

Back
Top Bottom