NetDoc will be on ScubaRadio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great stuff!! Now you had better bone up on which D-ring to attach your spare air to and stuff like that! :D

Kim:
Great stuff!! Now you had better bone up on which D-ring to attach your spare air to and stuff like that! :D
Cool, I can download these onto my car's mp3 player. I might even look forward to getting stuck in traffic now! (ok, maybe not, but still it won't be as bad now)

I really enjoy that show, and usually listen to archives while I'm working on the computer. They often have interesting guests and the hosts have a great sense of humor. I'm curious as to how much preparation it takes to produce a show. I would guess quite a bit, but they make it sound spontaneous and natural. Have fun!
JAW

Pete:

For those of us who will be out and about, can you save the program in digital and let us download it here?

---Bob

ScubaBOBuba:
Pete:

For those of us who will be out and about, can you save the program in digital and let us download it here?

---Bob
If you goto the website www.ScubaRadio.com, look for the archives and you can download the past few months worth. I'd imagine they'll have this weeks available there too in a few days...

I'd never heard of Scuba Radio before today. Can't wait to check it out in my car on the way to work tomorrow! :)

Now Pete, remember that you'll be a public figure, and therefore all questions will be fair game. Here's a few things to remember about being a public figure:

1. Do not invite reporters to follow you around (like Gary Hart did on the Monkey Business).
2. Do not assume the microphone is off when you go to the men's room.
3. Do not oggle to production assistant until AFTER the interview.
4. Have a towel handy for when you spill something on your shirt or pants immediately before going "on-stage."
5. You must resist the urge to ask the interviewer to pull your finger after asking you a stupid question.
6. When the interviewer completely ignores what you said and substitutes his/her own wildly inaccurate blather, just smile.
7. Remember to admit that the most remarkable person you've ever met is MB.
8. Do all those things that make you sound sincere and knowledgable, including lowering the pitch of your voice, pausing mid sentence, tilting your head slightly when pretending to ponder a question...
9. Resist the urge to slip the interviewer's name into your conversation. There's a 50% chance you'll get it wrong in spite of the techniques you learned in that "How to Seem Genuine" seminar. And when you DO get it wrong, the interviewer will retaliate.
10. When you burp or pass gas during the interview, fake a seizure.

Good luck -- make us proud!

Now Pete, remember that you'll be a public figure,
Now MB,
Remember my notoriety in the water during manatee season. I am used to the wonderous gasps by onlookers and papparazzi alike as I exit a springs. I have also asquired many stock answers for comments and questions like "OOOHHH, Look! I didn't know manatees could walk like that!" and "Do most manatees get to be your size?" Of course you probably remember my feature films "Manatee on the Bounty", "Dang Manatees" and Austin Manatee. I put the "Man" in Manatee, baby... Rooooowrrrrrrrr!

As a reminder, this LIVE radio show will take place tomorrow so if you're around tune in, logon and join NetDoc by posting your own questions! Have fun!

Net Doc is here at the remote. Drop into the chat at www.scubaradio.com and visit.

Pete's access is not working, I can pas questions to him, and will let him borrow my keyboard every so often during the chatroom at scubaradio.

Back
Top Bottom