Transform a Dreager Ray to a CCR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

onplonge

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All

I'm looking for informations to transform my draeger ray to a CCR kiss like. Has anybody informations regarding this kind of work ? :wink:

Thanks a lot

Hello onplonge, I just googled CCR Drager Ray conversion and got a link to a diveoz rebreather thread. There is also a picture somewhere of a converted constant flow variable needle orafice CCR Ray, but I can't seem to remember where to find it now. Go on diveoz rebreather forum and put this question to tubby. Tell him USA Andy sent you. He should be able to fill you in and tell you what's involved-Andy

about tubbies page, I knew it. Actually I translated it 8 month ago into french website with author's agrement. :wink: So I'm looking for something more technical.
About STDE.ch great link to But I knew this link to (sorry). An EDO 8 is a fantastic Kiss solution. Thanks a lot all.

Actually I'm looking for somebody who has done this kind of update, to have a support during theses transformations (step by step support) ..

I think there is a much easier way "to transform my draeger ray to a CCR kiss like"

1. Clean up the Draeger real nice. Put a shine on all the parts. Take some flattering digital photos of the unit.
2. List the Draeger Ray on Ebay.
3. Get the cash from the highest bidder.
4. Mix the cash from your Ebay sale with some cash (not too much) from your bank account.
5. Buy a Sport Kiss or a slightly used Classic Kiss.
6. Give your stock of pain reliever to the your friend who decided to convert his Draeger to a CCR the other way.

Finally...
GET KISS CERTIFIED.
GO DIVING.
STAY UNDERWATER LONGER THAN YOUR FRIEND WITH THE HACKED DRAEGER RAY. REJOICE!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom