Done, Finished, it's Over!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ParamedicDiver1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to share my happy news, I officially graduated from nursing school today. After being a Paramedic for 13 years, I went over to the DARK side...hehe...and enrolled in nursing school, and it is over! Now all I have left is state boards! Now I can finally afford my nasty little habit...Scuba that is. :wink: Have a great weekend everyone! :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A nurse dies and goes to heaven. She is met at the Pearly Gates by St. Peter who asks her questions about her life. Over St. Peter's shoulder the nurse spots a man in a pressed light blue uniform shirt and dark navy pants with a stethoscope around his neck and a pair of trauma shears on his belt.

"Oh my goodness," she cries. "Is that a paramedic?"

St Peter glances over his shoulder and says, "No, that's God. He just thinks he's a paramedic."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You Might Be a Nurse if...
1) When using a public restroom, you wash your hands with soap for a full minute and turn off the faucets with your elbows. 2) Your favorite dream is the one where you leave a mess at a patient's bedside and tell a doctor to clean it up. 3) Everyone, including complete strangers, tells you about each and every ache and pain they have. 4) You can almost SEE the germs on doorknobs and telephones. 5) You can watch the goriest movie and eat anything afterwards. 6) You use a plastic 30cc medicine cup for a shot glass.

I'll second that one !!! Congratulations, Scott, very well done! Hang in there and the Boards will be over in a flash. :wink:

Congrats, now you have to change your name, Paramedicdiver won't work anymore.

Boards are a stressful b#itch, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Hang in there, keep studying, and thanks for keeping doctors lives easy (within reason). Without nurses (or animal techincians) we seriously all would be lost. And that is the bottom truth.

Tanked2.0:
Congrats, now you have to change your name, Paramedicdiver won't work anymore.

Thanks! :wink:
I will always be a Paramedic though, can never give up my first love. Just won't be on the truck as often, I am dropping to Part Time status and will ride only a few times a month. It will be such a change, from running the truck because I have to pay bills, to running the truck because I want to.

BigJetDriver69:
I'll second that one !!! Congratulations, Scott, very well done! Hang in there and the Boards will be over in a flash. :wink:
Thanks Rob!
Hope all went well with you last Friday. Let me know when you are able to get out and we will have that coffee. :D

Congratulations, Scott! Well done! :thumb:

ParamedicDiver1:
Just wanted to share my happy news, I officially graduated from nursing school today. After being a Paramedic for 13 years, I went over to the DARK side...hehe...and enrolled in nursing school, and it is over! Now all I have left is state boards! Now I can finally afford my nasty little habit...Scuba that is. :wink: Have a great weekend everyone! :D
A nurse dies and goes to heaven. She is met at the Pearly Gates by St. Peter who asks her questions about her life. Over St. Peter's shoulder the nurse spots a man in a pressed light blue uniform shirt and dark navy pants with a stethoscope around his neck and a pair of trauma shears on his belt.

"Oh my goodness," she cries. "Is that a paramedic?"

St Peter glances over his shoulder and says, "No, that's God. He just thinks he's a paramedic."
You Might Be a Nurse if...
1) When using a public restroom, you wash your hands with soap for a full minute and turn off the faucets with your elbows. 2) Your favorite dream is the one where you leave a mess at a patient's bedside and tell a doctor to clean it up. 3) Everyone, including complete strangers, tells you about each and every ache and pain they have. 4) You can almost SEE the germs on doorknobs and telephones. 5) You can watch the goriest movie and eat anything afterwards. 6) You use a plastic 30cc medicine cup for a shot glass.

Congratulations Scott, well done. Welcome to the profession, it's not always the easiest job to do, but between some of the bizarre things patient's and Dr.'s do, you will have an endless supply of stories to share at parties!

Good Job,

Pam

Congratulations!! and I'm sure you'll do well on the boards.

Great Job!! Now go dive and relieve some stress.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom