Crescent (Laguna) Today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert Phillips

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody want to meet up at Crescent Bay today (5/12) for a dive out to Deadmans?
I would like to dive around 3:00-3:30 or so.
Conditions look good, let's dive!!!
Robb

Robert Phillips:
Anybody want to meet up at Crescent Bay today (5/12) for a dive out to Deadmans?
I would like to dive around 3:00-3:30 or so.
Conditions look good, let's dive!!!
Robb

Hi Rob,
I was planning on diving with Ross but this morning I got called into a biz mtg. So, if you'll like to hook up with him, here is his info.

Happy and safe diving

Reha,
Let's meet at Shaw's at 2:00. My cell is (xxx)xxx-xxxx.
email: xxx@xxxxxx.com
I'll give you a call as I'm leaving so we can coordinate the meeting.

See you this afternoon.
Ross

Godly_Diver:
Hi Rob,
I was planning on diving with Ross but this morning I got called into a biz mtg. So, if you'll like to hook up with him, here is his info.

<SNIPPED>

See you this afternoon.
Ross
Might I suggest that one NOT print someone else's personal contact info on a searchable (and SPAM harvestable) website such as this.

If you want to disclose your own cell and email address that's your right, but I gotta tell ya, if someone were to post mine to this board, I'd be screaming.... loudly.

Ross sent out the original post to a private list. That's very different than posting here on ScubaBoard. A PM to Robb would have been much better. :wink:

kelphelper:
Might I suggest that one NOT print someone else's personal contact info on a searchable (and SPAM harvestable) website such as this.

If you want to disclose your own cell and email address that's your right, but I gotta tell ya, if someone were to post mine to this board, I'd be screaming.... loudly.

Ross sent out the original post to a private list. That's very different than posting here on ScubaBoard. A PM to Robb would have been much better. :wink:
Good point!

I just edited out Ross's info. Anyway, the time in question has now passed, so it's not needed anymore. I'm sure Ross doesn't need the extra spam or phone calls about buying some vinyl siding. :wink:

Christian

kelphelper:

Appreciate the suggestion.....and I am going to leave it at that.
Cheers,
reha

headhunter:
Good point!

I just edited out Ross's info. Anyway, the time in question has now passed, so it's not needed anymore. I'm sure Ross doesn't need the extra spam or phone calls about buying some vinyl siding. :wink:

Christian

I didn't know anyone other than divers visiting this site!!!!!!!Vinly siding salesmen!!

Take care Headhunter..
reha

Back
Top Bottom