The simple things.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
Like diving with a Dee Rag on your head has to be (in my opinion) better than any ole hood one could use!
No ,I`m not trying to put in a advertizment plug for the maker but I had to at least let everyone know that after sweating it up, all one has to do is slip into his/hers sinking attire,tighten up the head ban and plung right on in.
I was able to slip out to Twin Lakes today and try out my D.R. on a first hand basis.
From the giant stride all the way to 51 ft,the D.R. stayed right where I put it.Just to prove that us folically challenge people have no trouble with smooth head slippage syndrom!
Another Big plus is that every time I exhale I don`t have to "burp" the air out of it like I do with my regular hood.Isn`t it amazing how the simple things get lost in our daily ritual of high techiness?
Besides; it just looks cool!:D
Ok..I no..I started a thread that to some might seem a bit ...ridiculous....but ...isn`t life a bit ridiculous at times??
I invite all to bring forth the simple things that make your diving enjoyable...Go ahead..some of us would like to read about `em.:wink:

Can you take your mask off -- not underwater, but when you get back to the surface -- without losing your Dee Rag?

Zept

Yes,underwater too..I didn`t have any trouble with mine at all.I even brushed up against an old stump(by accident) and it didn`t come off......Now where did my regulator go.....??Oh, Fetch...I believe that if you had made up your mind...your look would have been ....unique!:)

Originally posted by T.P.H.

I invite all to bring forth the simple things that make your diving enjoyable...Go ahead..some of us would like to read about `em.:wink:

Some of my simple things...

Brad

Having a freshly washed and dried wetsuit to put on for each dive.

Ice cold water to drink when our dive is over. Ahhhh!

Eating after a dive!!! Fruit fruit fruit!

The feel of the trapped water leaving my ears.

Showering all the Lake and diving gunk off when I get home.

After dive naps! Zzzzzzz.

Knowing Brad had fun.

:)

• Friends who enjoy their DeeRags!
  • Clean dry clothes to change into at the dive site after diving
  • Diving with Beast and seeing his joy
  • Helping new divers
  • Fresh camera batteries and calm fish
  • Hammock diving at CCV

The simple things......

* Diving with people who just want to have fun

* An easy entry

* Having friends to hang out with after a dive

* Having a Dee Rag to dive with

I got a Dee Rag because I have a short layered bob, so my hair kept getting in my eyes. And I seemed to lose bobbie-pins and clips.

Oh yeah, and the U/W photos of my hair looked like Don King on a bad day.....

That and they are sooooo cute.

-Pretty in Pink

:girl:

Everyday for Don King is a bad hair day!!!!

More simple things:
>Sitting by the edge of the water watching the bass feed
>Laughing with your friends after each dive
>water temp 80 +
>unlimited viz.
>The fellowship of many different people with a common bond
>Discovering a new world just inches below a surface

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom