Diving This Sat or Sun in Laguna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you guys mind me joining to tomorrow's dive as well?....never dove Crescent before but did dive Shaw's twice, one night dive and one navigation class dive with 3-5 feet viz...excellent for learning how to navigate !!!!

Cheers...
R.Duzel

Godly_Diver:
Do you guys mind me joining to tomorrow's dive as well?....never dove Crescent before but did dive Shaw's twice, one night dive and one navigation class dive with 3-5 feet viz...excellent for learning how to navigate !!!!

Cheers...
R.Duzel

Dont Mind at all. If conditions are as headhunter led on, it should be a good time. So far its us six:Myself, Aaron, steve, scott, brian and you (what is the R short for). Seth and Jim havent confirmed their attendance as of yet, so let me know yous guys!

John

SNOBORDJON:
Dont Mind at all. If conditions are as headhunter led on, it should be a good time. So far its us six:Myself, Aaron, steve, scott, brian and you (what is the R short for). Seth and Jim havent confirmed their attendance as of yet, so let me know yous guys!

John

Thanks...R is for Reha.....I still need to confirm with the boss(wifester) later this evening, shouldn't be a problem but she might have something else planned already. If I can't join tomorrow, please post the time for Sunday when you decide and I'll try to join the Sunday dive....I perfer an early one again.

Hope to see/meet you tomorrow, John.
Reha Duzel

Aaron and I are easy to spot. Both have black cars, he's got an accord and I have an infinity. We usually park near the entrance to S. Crescent.

John

<---- Pending... Sunday im in for sure though....

pend this...you love deadmans! Plus I want to test out my new-old fins.
Haha

John

Stryker:
<---- Pending... Sunday im in for sure though....

Hrmmm -- I thought you were looking at some San Diego diving on Sunday...

Kimber

I'm in for tomorrow. My gear's loaded into the car and nothing in the house is leaking at the moment. Of course I don't know what anybody who's going tomorrow looks like, so maybe I'll meet some other random group of people. I'll be driving a white Cherokee - you've been warned!

I will definitely be there tomorrow... I am not too tough to spot (bright white grand am that doesnt look like normal ones).... My picture is on my profile so you all have no excuse as to not knowing who I am! haha (same with John).... Will be fun.... see you all in the morning...

TekDiveGirl:
Hrmmm -- I thought you were looking at some San Diego diving on Sunday...

Kimber
Are you part of the Stryker fan club?

John

Back
Top Bottom