cost of tanks in Idaho

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whitedragon13

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
About how much are Al 80s in Idaho? I've got a couple of tanks, but would like to keep diving here until the day before I leave, sell them to a buddy, and buy some new ones when I move to Mountain Home. Thanks

-Mic

whitedragon13:
About how much are Al 80s in Idaho? I've got a couple of tanks, but would like to keep diving here until the day before I leave, sell them to a buddy, and buy some new ones when I move to Mountain Home. Thanks

-Mic

I would check ebay for prices. I would only pay about 40-60 dollars for a good tank. I bought mine in indiana new with awsome paint for $80 each.

whitedragon13:

-Mic
Oahu to Mountain Home??? What a nightmare!!! I've been to both places and brother, I can't imagine any two places so completely opposite.
My guess, Air Force.

Anyway, you shouldn't have any problem getting a good deal on tanks (new or used) in nearby Boise.
Try, www.divemagic.com

Sweet! Thanks for the info. Tanks here are about $170 unless you know someone. Fortunately, I do, but I'll probably be shipping my household goods in June and would like to keep diving up to September.

Sorry this is late but my buddy Jim at Boise Water Sports has specials all the time. I think the current one is buy the tank $175 but it comes with 10 free air fills which around here is about $40-50. There are also the military/good guy discounts. If you decide your interested or want to dive when you get here PM me and I will tell him your coming.

that doesn't sound too bad...does that come with a boot/dust cap, too?

Chances are no boot but probably a dust cap. Boots are cheap pieces of plastic, you might get one thrown in free if you ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom