So peaceful!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MightyDiver

Registered
Reaction score
MightyScuba and i just came back from diving Windy Point this evening (Friday) and there was maybe two other diving pairs there. It was so peaceful and quiet and the water though low felt perfect. We just got in one dive since we wanted to be out before the sun set. We were able to pack up while watching the sun go down and it was a breathtaking moment with all the sailboats on the lake. =]

We'll be there again bright and early tomorrow morning (Saturday) and hope to get in a whole day of diving. Say hello if you see us there!=]

enjoyed meeting you and MightyScuba last weekend.That realy sounds great almost having the whole place to yourselves.
So the level is still falling ? Well I know that I had a wonderful time
being up there and look forward to the next time up.Take care up there and have a safe and fun weekend!:)

We enjoyed meeting you, too!=]

We just came back from a three dive morning at Windy Point. It pays to get there at 8am!! Every time we finshed a dive and came up the stairs in was like a field of neoprene sheep!

The water was great and we didn't want to get out. I still look like a raisin!;] After I sucked my two wee Al50 tanks dry (okay, almost!) we wanted to dive some more so we borrowed a couple of Al80 tanks so i got to try something new. My goodness was there air to spare or what!! A first for me! Now if I can just get used to having a tank CONSTANTLY against my head AND my hamstrings at the same time we can rent Al80s until my tiny steels arrive.

Also, I have been leashed. According to Brad and my Instructor these twin Jets propel me too fast for them to keep up even when I'm slow-poking it frog kick style. I think I have to get MightyScuba a pair of these Twin Jets for himself so i don't have to swim one centimeter per minute.;]

Hi MightyDiver,
I was wondering...did MightyScuba get my parcel (sunglasses case) this week? Since there was no mail delivery on Monday, I had to send it Tuesday, so it should have had plenty of time to get to you. Let me know if you're still looking for it.

Ken :)

Originally posted by MightyDiver
.....Now if I can just get used to having a tank CONSTANTLY against my head AND my hamstrings at the same time we can rent Al80s until my tiny steels arrive.

Jen...what size steels did you order? I sure love my HP65 and HP 80's!

I'll be out to Windy Pt. on Sunday!

Had a heavy case of jet lag & residual chores fri./sat. - but there's enough classes hitting the lake that I'm starting to get calls from my LDS to help out.

After that - I haven't got a clue how to meet. My LDS is Oak Hill SCUBA and I may have my signature tank along - - - -

Sounds like you had a great time Fri. & Sat. - - - Will look forward to meeting sometime.

Dee, I have a pressed HP steel 80 and am waiting for the two other HP steel 80s to get here before I convert my flathead to DIN and just dive the steel tanks and no longer have to pay rental fees. :)

Sunday (today), we're going to catch a matinee maybe and relax and plan on hitting Windy Point on a weekday evening this week. It was so nice last week that we're going to try and make it a routine thing. Not sure which day/s yet but we can easily get in 2 dives between 6 and 8:30pm and watch the sun set.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom