New Cert.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swamper

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't posted anything for a while but I wanted to let the gang know that I passed the certification. Ronbo was the instructor and I would like to give him a hand he was great. I am gathering equipment and look forward to meeting you guy's and gals.

Randy

Now you get to do it with the best team around! Hopefully we will hook up and hit it in the near future.Congrats and happy btm.

Congradulations

Chad

Congrats on the certification. Now it's time to dive every chance you get.

Ronbo is one of my DM instructors (as well as one of my tek instructors). And he is an most excellent instructor, isn't he?

Swamper...if you're reading this, I'll be out at Athens tonight and tomorrow (June 1&2) helping Ron with a class. Feel free to drop by and say howdy, or go on a fun dive (when Ron releases me from "headless chicken" mode).

And the rest of your North Texans are invited to stop in as well.

Look for me over by docks 3 & 4.

Congratulation and Welcome to the Addicted!

Three cheers for you! =] Hurray for another Texas diver! Gee, maybe there's something in the water???;]

congrats! :D

Kayla:)

Congratulations, Randy! I was just out at Athens Scuba Park the other day, talking to Shannon. I didn't get to dive, but I hope to get the chance to get in the water with you there in the near future.

Ken :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom