WHY THE LIES ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All to often, people don't stop and think about the consequences of their actions, or in this case, their Words.

You all remember the story that was national news about "Dale Akiki"? Think about how he felt, and if you listen to the way the media put it, it was all based on just being a really ugly person!

... or as Grandma used to say, "Loose Lips Sink Ships".

kik,

Let me first say welcome to the board, your comments and suggestions are just as welcome as any other member.

But let me say this, you come on this board and make accusations that are unsubstantiated and needless to say full of holes. "You didn't read all of it, you don't recall, you deleted it." IMHO this rates right up there with "You should have seen the one that got away." A lady such as yourself with your education and some common sense can surely see this.

In the future I would suggest that you or any of your members that receive "spam" from any source, take it up with the System Administrator or as we do we jump on it like a pack of rabid dogs, and it never happens again. Eventually the word will get out and it will quit.

We operate on a "Live and let live" policy on this board, we don't care what you do on Rodale's as long as it doesn't affect us. And we would hope that you and your members would do the same.

Again welcome to the board.

ID

It's a "free" world and we should all be allowed to express opinions. BUT we should not be stating opinions that could be interpreted as others as facts -- without having the proof. I've just been a member since January and have NEVER, EVER received any spaming as a result of joining this board.

Kiki, I join in ID in welcoming you to the board, I'm sure you can add much to the many conversations that have (and will) happen here. You'll also have a lot of fun, and learn stuff.

King -- I send bouquets of roses your way to you and the others that "manage" the board.

King,

You have such a way with words!

I have been a member of this board since December and have enjoyed the threads,casual banter and humour. I have not received one piece of unsolicited mail from this board, and fully support the Kings crusade. Spammers need to be identified and exposed for the low life that they are. Now slanders and people that speak untruths to misguide the unkowning, reside in the sub culture of the aforementioned and must be exposed and made to pay for their deeds.

KIKI

After public defamation you are most welcome here. This board has much to offer in terms of advice, humour, and just plain ole fun. You will find the posts easy to follow and well organized. Look forward to your participation in the future.

Knights of the Seahorse Brigade unite and join our King in his crusade against Spam!!

I think King has done a great job controlling spam. I have been here since November and have recieved ONE piece of unwelcome mail. (No. I didn't buy the mechanical communications device.) However, friends from the board have always been able to find me when they want to.

Tom

I had a vision last night. It was the year 2073. The board was still here. My decendants still had not been spammed. People were still talking about the Warhammer Manuver.

Hello Kiki,
I'd like to echo the welcome to the board voiced by the family members whom have gone before me.

Just say NO, to spam that is!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom