• I pee in my wetsuit often

Votes: 137 47.6%
  • I rarely pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 120 41.7%
  • never worn a wetsuit, never peed in it

Votes: 31 10.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After all, a man's got to do what a man's got to do, and when you have to go you have to go and so on (goes for ladies too).

And it will keep you warm (or at least feeling warm for a couple of seconds) on those colder dives.

Ari :wink:

Whenever I feel the urge....a smile crosses my...uh...regulator?:D heck yeah I pee in my suit, but I checked rarely on the poll b/c I rarely have the urge while diving. I think I have a HUGE bladder or something, I only pee once or maybe twice a day-totally clear too!:wink:

Mike

Hmmm,

Let's see.

1> 10 minutes into a planned 50 minutes at 45 feet, on a two-tank trip to the dive site.
2> Sudden, prostrate pain inducing urge to pee.
3> Surface consists of wide open space, and the closest "legal" place to pee is a 5 minute drive to Timmy's

Options
=====

1> Signal your buddy that something is wrong, abort dive, safely ascend, deal with irate buddy, exit water, pack all gear, drive to Timmy's, pee, get soaked in pee anyways because of back splash from urinal, wipe off, grab Timmy's on way out, return to site, log previous dive and plan the next profile, suit up, descend, suddenly discover that you have to pee again because of the Timmy's you drank.

2> Pee in suit. Enjoy the warmth.

Aw yes:

The trickling and the feeling of a small stream going down your leg. What a rush..... Can't wait to suit up.... lol:eek:ut:

only on 2 conditions...if I have to go...and in the water...never pee in your wetsuit while on the diveboat LOL

Tom

It seems to me, the most pertinent survey choice that should've been included here is:

'I pee in other people's wetsuits'

...heh.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom