Shipwreck Photography in the Great Lakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bladephotog

Contributor
Reaction score
Introduction to Shipwreck Photography in the Great Lakes

Come join me March 31st, from Noon till 4p.m. at Sea Level Scuba, 3040 Woodville Road, Northwood, Ohio, for an introduction to Great Lakes shipwreck photography. There is no fee for this session, but space is limited so call 419-691-2991 to reserve a spot.

I'll be talking about the Great Lakes Shipwreck story I photographed which appeared in Issue 11 of Wreck Diving Magazine, as well as showing recent images. I will also answer questions on underwater photography, cameras, digital imaging workflow, Photoshop and anything else pertaining to photography, both topside and underwater.

This session will be informal and geared towards the diver interested in photographing wrecks in the Great Lakes, but photographers of all levels are welcome.

For more information contact Dale Musser at Sea Level Scuba LLC, 419-691-2991 or sealevelscuba@buckeye-express.com, or send me an e-mail at andymorrisonphoto@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

Andy

Back
Top Bottom