Cant go wrong with this!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow Jen, not too many words that can console here are there. A lot of times if the norte is blowing on the west diving is ok on the eastside. Dave has 2-6packs over on the eastside right now and is taking one more boat over shortly.
It looks like you are downtown, take a walk over to Aldoras' shop and have a chat with Memo. Then you can come back here and give us his version over what I know. deal. At least it will give you a chance to have a few magaritas on the way to keep warm. kev

Where is the shot of the ship taken from....can't quite tell.

The shot of the ship straight out front is from my balcony, my place is next to the Cozumel Palace and across from the Dolphinaris.

The second shot (where you can barely see the cruise ship) is taken off the balcony looking south of town, so you are looking at the cruise ship piers. You can see Scuba Club and Hotel Cozumel just south of me.

Wow Jen, not too many words that can console here are there. A lot of times if the norte is blowing on the west diving is ok on the eastside. Dave has 2-6packs over on the eastside right now and is taking one more boat over shortly.
It looks like you are downtown, take a walk over to Aldoras' shop and have a chat with Memo. Then you can come back here and give us his version over what I know. deal. At least it will give you a chance to have a few magaritas on the way to keep warm. kev

Thanks...WILL Do. It will be butt-cold I am sure...but hell, I did it yesterday. you are only freezing as you strip off your wet suit and get into a nice warm fleece and windbreaker! I'll give them a shout and let you know. It's pretty nasty out, my friend!

Thanks...WILL Do. It will be butt-cold I am sure...but hell, I did it yesterday. you are only freezing as you strip off your wet suit and get into a nice warm fleece and windbreaker! I'll give them a shout and let you know. It's pretty nasty out, my friend!

Hey Jen - it's true! Aldora has two boats over there and they sent out one boat this morning. It is for qualified divers only, so not for newbie divers - of course you are MORE than qualified! I actually had a diver set up this morning to go out with them, but even in this cold rainy weather - east side diving is not a fun option! The only thing worth doing today is staying in with a good book or a movie and snuggled up in bed! Wish that's where I was!

I just got an email from Memo. He also just got back from the east side and said it was like a swimming pool over there. A little cooler but totally doable. Way better than sitting around whinning about the cold. Cause if your from anywhere other than Mexico your used to a little cold anyway.

What is the weather prediction for the next week or so? I am in Houston and the temperature is about 27F/15C below normal. Its the same weather system, I would think.

The shot of the ship straight out front is from my balcony, my place is next to the Cozumel Palace and across from the Dolphinaris.

The second shot (where you can barely see the cruise ship) is taken off the balcony looking south of town, so you are looking at the cruise ship piers. You can see Scuba Club and Hotel Cozumel just south of me.

That looks like you are in the un-finished, stuck? San Miguel Oasis development. Do you own or are you staying in some ones place? Curious what the status is of that development.:confused:

That looks like you are in the un-finished, stuck? San Miguel Oasis development. Do you own or are you staying in some ones place? Curious what the status is of that development.:confused:

Not Jen - but she is the owner of a beautiful 4 bedroom unit there!

I so hope it warms back up to normal by the end of the month...could this cold snap possibly last into Feb?

Back
Top Bottom