UW Video Gear FOR SALE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone, hope y’all are doing well. I have quite a few things to sell if anyone’s interested. The following items are all lightly used, fully functional, and come most/all original accessories & packaging.

2x BigBlue 9000 Lumen Tri-Color Video Light - Black

$575 ($749 MSRP) — comes with charger plus accessories, no dry bag

2x BigBlue 20,000 Lumen Tri-Color Video Light - Black

$1150 ($1349 MSRP) — comes with charger plus accessories and original case, I’m also including a free tri 1inch ball clamp

1x Beneath the Surface GoPro Dive Holder with flexible arms(stand alone) $100

I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle. I’m shipping from Bristol, RI, USA. Shipping is a flat $10 within the USA. I can also ship worldwide. Please note I’m happy to discuss my prices and will absolutely offer a discount to anyone considering multiple items.

I recently upgraded from a GoPro to a full UW photo/video configuration for my Sony A1. I’m selling the last of my GoPro accessories along with these very nice BigBlue video lights (I’m upgrading to larger lights). I have a ton of photos but cannot upload most of them to the post.

Please feel free to send me a message to inquire or ask me further questions!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom