TWARS (This Week at Reef Seekers) - May 5-12, 2024

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken Kurtis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Invoking the Chamber Day excuse
(please scroll down for details)
I'm still in post-Chamber Day catch-up mode . . .

MY APOLOGIES - You'd think it wouldn't take much to catch up after Chamber Day but, especially in the last week before the event, a lot of things that I need to get done get pushed to the side for event stuff. So that's why the newsletter is delayed a few more days - I really intend to get to it - and also why this TWARS is going to be mercifully short.

But in case you hadn't heard, we had a HUGE night last Wednesday and with your collective help, generosity, and kindness, managed to raise $193,727 for our Chamber. Needless to say, this is a new record for the event.

There's still some more catch-up work to be done both for the event and for Reef Seekers (as well we;re leaving with our Roatan group in just under two weeks) so please bear with me. In the meantime, this is what it looked like at 10:25PM last Wednesday:​
mail
That'll do it for now. Have a great week and let's go diving soon!!!

- Ken​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom