Trimix blending question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yikes - that's as high as I've heard anywhere. I'm paying <$.20 cu. ft here, so you can see why a booster is a bit unnecessary on my end. Faced with those prices and the costs associated with building a fill station, I think going to a rebreather is a no-brainer.

Well we will see I will get the price list on Tuesday...there is a good chance that I can/will pay way less than they are...

I know everyone here is talking RB...but RB scare me...for good reasons.

I have a 2 bottle cascade so its not to hard know which one has more than the other. I intentionally didn't plumb all of my He and O2 bottles togther so that I couldn't accidently screw the whole thing up and put O2 into a nearly empty He cylinder or vice versa.

I have QD fittings on all 4 of the supply tanks and a hose that comes off my fill manifold which can quickly plug into whichever cylinder I need.

I pay about $70 for a 300cf bottle of industrial He, 4 nines. Hydrocarbons <0.5 mg/m3 if I recall correctly.

Back
Top Bottom