The New Atomic TFX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately not, still waiting for the second stage to be listed separately, like they do with their other models. It's torture, but I have four Atomic titanum 1st stages already and only need seconds...

I am waiting for the SS too myself.

You may very well be right, but mine WAS ordered 11 monts ago ...

I ordered it before the TFX was announced and even before the part number was made available to the dealers.

(I hope that you realize that I am just teasing you)

I ordered it before the TFX was announced and even before the part number was made available to the dealers.

(I hope that you realize that I am just teasing you)
🤣

Well it was After it was announced, but long before there any official talk of a seperate second stage part number. Frugalness (and lack of affection for piston firsts) breeds creativity. :wink:

My friend, I actually hope you do get yours first as life seems determined to keep me frustratingly dry for the forseeable future. :( ... It might see a 20' lake bottom at best for a while ...

My friend, I actually hope you do get yours first as life seems determined to keep me frustratingly dry for the forseeable future. :( ... It might see a 20' lake bottom at best for a while ...

If I get mine first, I'd sell it to you for a small mark up. Actually, to the highest bidder (I have to include @Geo7 ) :p

Seriously, I have been in touch with Atomic and they don't have a real ETA for the seconds so far.

You may very well be right, but mine WAS ordered 11 monts ago ...

I hate to rain on your parade, but.... my Huish/Atomic dealer portal does not have a 2nd stage only listing. So, I cannot put it an order with Huish for that.

I do not know for a fact, but I suspect that it is the same, at least for all U.S. dealers.

So, my suspicion is thatyou may have an order in with some Atomic retailer, but your order is probably not on any list that Huish/Atomic has - much less being at or near the top of it.

But, like I said, I could be wrong. I have not done a lot of business with Huish and there could be "channels" that I don't know about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom