SeaGrape Plantation - Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I'm standing outside waiting for our can to pull up so we can head to the resort and this guy gets out of s bus in front of us, holding his phone, and says, is this you? It's my avatar from SB. Lol

He's the guy who created the immigration question.

1000004468.jpg
1000004457.jpg

Remember to take video (or photos) of the not sexy stuff....like the state of encrusting corals, hard algaes, sponges, and especially notable differences between the shallow stuff and the deeper areas. It'd be very cool to mark any changes between your images and mine.

Remember to take video (or photos) of the not sexy stuff....like the state of encrusting corals, hard algaes, sponges, and especially notable differences between the shallow stuff and the deeper areas. It'd be very cool to mark any changes between your images and mine.
So far it all seems the same. The hard corals are covered in algae. There are mutton snapper in abundance. I've seen a large grouper on each dive. Also seen several turtles.

I didn't bring my camera on the trip, my right elbow is bothering me. I am taking GoPro video.

you suck. Erh, I mean, I'm glad you're having good dives.. :D

Back
Top Bottom