Ginnie Idiots got weird...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SMH. I've never been that drunk.
1_bAUTC-8AK9WQ3A5BaZRhXw.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, but WHY?
Because the average american is a fuc--ng moronic imbecile. Then add florida to the equation, the IQ drops quite a bit. Add drunk college student or typical trashy/rednecky Ginnie topside partier, and you can see evolution in reverse.
As someone who spends every day educating the general public, I am utterly shcoked at how stupid the average person is. Which makes me just as stupid for being shocked after 20 years.
I have been in the eye when some of these morons chunked watermelon sized rocks down on us. This was a few years ago.
Never big rocks for me, but several half or full sized cinder blocks have come down. Usually those are for the "freedivers" (aka morons who want to hold onto something at the bottom to impress they're buddies with how long they can hold their breath).

I've tried "polite education" when I come up and see the offender, but as I'm sure you know that rarely goes anywhere.

Because the average american is a fuc--ng moronic imbecile. Then add florida to the equation, the IQ drops quite a bit. Add drunk college student or typical trashy/rednecky Ginnie topside partier, and you can see evolution in reverse.
As someone who spends every day educating the general public, I am utterly shcoked at how stupid the average person is. Which makes me just as stupid for being shocked after 20 years.

My experience is that Americans aren't uniquely stupid, it is just our experience with foreign travelers is a bit of a self section bias as only the more well off, which often means not the dumbest, are the ones that you see outside of their home country. Or the local we see are workers just doing their jobs.

If you visit them in their home countries outside of the typical tourist venues, you get to see their stupidity in all its glory. And you find dumb s--- crosses all cultural boundaries.

My experience is that Americans aren't uniquely stupid,
Trust me I don't disagree. Stupidity is a universal truth. Just trying not to claim everybodys stupid when I can't back it up as easily as I can the average american (cause pretty much all of us here have seen the stupidity in our country).

Never big rocks for me, but several half or full sized cinder blocks have come down. Usually those are for the "freedivers" (aka morons who want to hold onto something at the bottom to impress they're buddies with how long they can hold their breath).

I've tried "polite education" when I come up and see the offender, but as I'm sure you know that rarely goes anywhere.

Nothing says “I love you diver!” Like a cinder block rushing by your head at depth.

Nothing says “I love you diver!” Like a cinder block rushing by your head at depth.

Nah, this is Florida. It is best said as the 44' Hatteras is driven right over your dive flag. That is why you should always call your buddy "chum". If the moron hits you, that's what you will become.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom