FS: Nite Rider Black Water 3000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hani12

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Black Water 3000 that is about 3 years old with about 35 dives on it 50/50 fresh/salt (thoroughly soaked and rinsed). I got a DR LED for my birthday last year which is better for me since most of my diving is done while traveling. That being said it has taken me tis long to be willing to part with the light b/c I liked it so much.

It has never flooded and still works fine

Some Specs:

Dual Beam Halogen Headlamp with 3 light levels, 12w, 20w, 32w
Industrial grade rechargeable 13.2v 4.5 Ah NiMH battery
Burn times: 3 hrs @ 12w, 2 hrs @ 20w, 1:15 hrs @ 32w
Hand Mount included

Since this is an older item and right now I can't find the charger I am willing to let it go for $300 OBO.

Email k_hanigan@hotmail.com or PM for pics, questions and offers

PayPal Only

Last edited:
Here are some pics of the light

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 173
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 174
Pricce Drop $200

I realy won't know till I get bakc home later tonight around 10PM eastern. The item is up on Ebay and will end before then but there is not a lot of action on it so it is possible it won't sell.

The lack of a charger is why I lowered the price

hi friend.
did you find the charger yet?
niterider is notorious for killing customers on replacement chargers ... often they are around and above $80 and it is nothing more than an AC plug. your price seems very fair however

Actually, our chargers are much more than a simple AC plug. The 6vt and 13.2vt MicroBrute International Smart Chargers are capable of using any voltage source from any country. You can insert cords to match outlets from just about anywhere. They will scan your battery cells and first determine if the battery is ready for a full charge. If not, they will gently pulse power into the cells, conditioning them until they are ready for the 2.5 hr charging process. Retail varies from $84.95 to $99.95 (the latter if it needs a wet connect cable adapter). It's a "killer" deal.

NiteRider Chargers

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom