Fixing Issues with my drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ve found fourth element G1 glove liners work for me the best. They are 1.5mm neoprene gloves. I’ve tried wool gloves, xerotherms, but the G1 feels warmer for me when diving waters down to 6 degrees Celsius.

rob.mwpropane and Boarderguy....you two need to get a room::cuddles:

-Z

We live on completely opposite sides of the country for a reason... he snores and takes all the covers. Can't pronounce the word flower, clearly was saying flour and blames me for the teeth.. it was just once!

..but that's all I hear about anymore🙄🤫🤠

I’ve found fourth element G1 glove liners work for me the best. They are 1.5mm neoprene gloves. I’ve tried wool gloves, xerotherms, but the G1 feels warmer for me when diving waters down to 6 degrees Celsius.

You poor soul.. you walked into a room where half of us have all but forgot what we were talking about and tried to steer it back OT. Good luck😁

We live on completely opposite sides of the country for a reason... he snores and takes all the covers. Can't pronounce the word flower, clearly was saying flour and blames me for the teeth.. it was just once!

..but that's all I hear about anymore🙄🤫🤠

You poor soul.. you walked into a room where half of us have all but forgot what we were talking about and tried to steer it back OT. Good luck😁

Hoh, it doesn’t matter mate, I do enjoy chitchat anyhow:)

The Showa 720 gloves are very durable to the point you can hold on to barnacle covered rocks in a strong current or surge and they just don't care. I haven't yet tried wrestling with sea urchins, but these gloves might win that battle too :)

The Showa 720 gloves fit quite a bit smaller than the Showa PVC gloves. If you intend on using anything more than a thin liner, then order the largest size of 720 available which is 11/XXL. I don't have big hands, but needed this size to use just moderately thicker liners.

After recently needing to use loaner suits and thin, XL Marigolds that could only fit very basic liners, man those were shockingly cold in comparison to my normal setup of 720s and polar fleece or wool liner gloves. FWIW, my coldest dive this year was 38F water temp with the 720s, but I was colder in the Marigolds in 46F water.

Back
Top Bottom