Divemasters in Cozumel (and specifically with Dressel Divers)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hired a private divemaster to dive with my 13 year old for his first Cozumel dives. I wanted to know he was in professional hands so I could sit back and just enjoy the experience of diving with him and let someone else do the instructing/correcting/wrangling. Have to say that was the best money I ever spent. Fernanda from Aldora was so good with him. He did a total of 6 dives and the difference in his skills between the first and sixth dives was amazing. And I definitely enjoyed the experience more because I got to sit back and just be his dad, not his divemaster. If you have a new diver I highly recommend spending the money on a private DM, will be a better experience for them and for you!
how much did this cost, I'll have 2 new divers as soon as my youngest turns 10 and I'm slightly wary of having them dive Coz after I encountered really strong currents last week. A private DM would help and I've had great experiences with Aldora in the past. I would not want my kids on a Dressel boat in a group of 8 (and I'm sure other divers wouldn't want them in their group either.....).

how much did this cost, I'll have 2 new divers as soon as my youngest turns 10 and I'm slightly wary of having them dive Coz after I encountered really strong currents last week. A private DM would help and I've had great experiences with Aldora in the past. I would not want my kids on a Dressel boat in a group of 8 (and I'm sure other divers wouldn't want them in their group either.....).
It was $1800MXN plus tip.

Back
Top Bottom