Conditions…

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like the big rain storm that made it through Tally and south Georgia last night?
Did it hit the Okefenoke Swamp? That's the important watershed for the Suwannee. Again, I didn't see much rain yesterday. This was mostly a wind event down here and it didn't linger. I would love to hear from anyone living in the Valdosta area.

I can't find how much rain they got, if it's anything like we got, then it wasn't much.

I can't find how much rain they got, if it's anything like we got, then it wasn't much.
I'm back home and the power is on. Yay! We only got 0.26" of rain yesterday. That's not going to raise levels much, if at all, even if dumped in the Okefenoke swamp.

I do not think the rain in South Georgia yesterday will do anything to the river levels here in North Central Florida. Ginnie, Peacock, Little River etal.

On my way to and from Madison today, I noticed a ton of trees along I-75 between Lake City and Highway 6 that look they had been ripped apart in a twister.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom