Suggestion Block feature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, what you wrote is pretty much irrelevant to what I wrote. You are "blocking" a feature request. You called names on a respectfully communicating newcomer and degraded him. Are you now represnting the diving community? If everyone behaves civil, block feature would not affect the community, if not in positive.
Care to quote the post? This one?
Cancel culture. Rife in universities which are supposed to be where thought and understanding goes on. Alas now they're seats of ignorance where snowflakes go to rest.
What in that is aimed at the OP?

I deal with enough unpleasant folks in my real life, and prefer not to encounter those types especially as a new user to what in theory should be a friendly forum. Labeling someone a snowflake or soft certainly doesn't engender much goodwill now does it?
I still don't understand why I should care about some obnoxious person who reads my posts. If I don't like their responses I can use the "ignore" feature but I have never done that.....maybe it just doesn't bother me enough.

Back
Top Bottom