Ambergris Caye Dive Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello dive friends,
Thank you in advance for your time and for sharing your knowledge. I am going to be in Ambergris Caye for the month of November. I have some specific questions that I am hoping to get help in answering.
  • I think we want to stay pretty far north and enjoy the quiet rather than stay in town. Will have a golf cart, but wondering if staying north will really limit my diving options in any way. Do the ops up there go tot he same sites? Are the best ops in town? Any dive specific input on staying further away from town would be appreciated input.
  • Being there for a month, I cannot afford to dive as much as I would like and I will need to work, so I am wondering if anyone can recommend the most economical way to dive multiple days over a month long stay. I will have all my gear, but wondering if package deals or any repeat diving deals exist. Thank you for insight or recommendations.
  • In addition to multiple days of diving the reef near San Pedro, I hope to include a day out to Turneffe and a night dive at Hol chan. Any other dive spots I should try to make sure I hit? (Not really interested in doing the trek to Blue Hole, eve though it sounds like the other dives out there would be great.)
Thanks again!

---Wes

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom